Yeah! you have a blog! Jaclyn's is my favorite b/c she's family and I actually care. I Love the stories. Please keep this up, I love reading about my nieces and nephews.
So, my blog isn't exciting? Do I need to start having kids so that my blog will be more interesting? But seriously, thanks for starting a blog. You have to post all of the funny stories about your kids. I'm so excited to see you!
5 comments:
Yeah! you have a blog! Jaclyn's is my favorite b/c she's family and I actually care. I Love the stories. Please keep this up, I love reading about my nieces and nephews.
Starting a blog--good!
I agree w/ Rachel. Family blogs are the most fun because you get to keep up with nieces and nephews.
So, my blog isn't exciting? Do I need to start having kids so that my blog will be more interesting? But seriously, thanks for starting a blog. You have to post all of the funny stories about your kids. I'm so excited to see you!
Where's the next post??
Post a Comment